sexta-feira, 28 de janeiro de 2011

Hey Monday to Re-release "Candles"!



On February 8, Hey Monday is releasing a revamped acoustic version of their song "Candles" as well as a new song, "The One that got Away," on iTunes!

Lead singer Cassadee said she is really excited about this new version!

"'Candles' has always been a precious song to all of us. It was our first ballad, and even more importantly, a very honest song lyrically," she says in a statement. "I went through a difficult break-up when I was 17 and this song was like my therapy session. Since we started playing it live 3 years ago, we've had different ideas to change it up and make it evolve. That's why I'm very excited about this new version. It's more organic sounding now. I was able to re-record the vocals and pretty much sing the song exactly like I do live."

When Cassadee hung out in our office last year she played an acoustic "Candles" just for us!



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário